Our previous writing discussion was very confusing and and hilarous. For Putri's presentation was very clear, but for Yogi's presentation was very confusing. Because we found many topic sentences in his paragraph, after having long discussion and gave our argument, Yogi admitted that he modified his paragraph. huuffhhh....
And there was no problem with Okta's paragraph, but for Nita's paragarph I was so confused. at the first I thought that it was an descriptive paragraph, but when Iswa argued that it include to Ilustration paragraph, we started to reread and being confused. After having long discussion and many considerations, then we agreed with Iswa's opinion, and stated it included to ilustrative paragraph.
Actually till now I can't differenciate between a descriptive and ilustrative paragraph. as I know descriptive paragraph is describe saomething by the appearence, but ilustrative paragraph is similar with descriptive paragraph, but what is the different???? and How to differ it????
may be some of you can explain it to me????
thanks in advance.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar